The GoCoco Coconut Water Nojito
5th July 2016.
Summer is well and truly here and whether it’s BBQ’s in the back garden, house parties or even just sitting in when the weather isn’t playing fair, we all deserve a drink that epitomises this time of year. What better drink than a mojito…and what better drink than one you can have guilt free. Let me introduce the GoCoco Coconut Water Nojito. That’s a non-alcoholic mojito to those not in the know.
Arrive and leave the party in style whilst looking ridiculously good looking drinking your new summer drink!
What you need:
- 1/2 a lime, cut into 3 wedges
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint
- 1/2 tsp of unrefined sugar
- Ice cubes
- 100ml of GoCoco Coconut Water
- 100ml of soda water
- A tumbler glass
Prep time: 5 minutes
- Add lime wedges into the glass, squeezing as you do. Watch out for those pips!
- Slap the mint off the back of your hand (it releases flavour) and add to the glass.
- Put in the sugar and muddle using the wrong end of a wooden spoon. Basically mix it up!
- Simple add the ice, the GoCoco and the soda water and stir.
- Pop in a straw (umbrellas are optional) and sit back and enjoy!
Once you’ve made it, send us a picture on social media!
or tag us in your Instagram pictures