GoCoco Coconut Coffee
7th December 2016.
Thank you for voting over on Twitter. This week the winning recipe is one to surely put a spring in your step, it’s a coconut water coffee.
Let’s face it, we love coffee here at the Coconut Crib. We even ran a competition last month to win some delicious Minor Figures Cold Brew. Today, however, it’s time to DIY and make your own delicious morning pick me up!
True coffee aficionados will say "WHAT, INSTANT COFFEE?” but some of us just don’t have the time or equipment to get their brew on. So let’s get crackin'!
What you need:
- 1 tbsp instant espresso powder (or 1 shot of espresso)
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp fat-free sweetened condensed milk (or any milk you prefer)
- ½ cup coconut water
- In a large glass combine the espresso powder and boiling water and mix until dissolved. (Alternately use ½ cup strong brewed coffee).
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and stir until dissolved. If you find it is taking a while, reheat the mixture and continue stirring.
- Once dissolved add the coconut water.
- Fill the remaining space in the glass with ice.
- Serve immediately.
If you fancy switching up your morning drink or indeed your go to caffeine fix and make your own then tweet us your pics of the Coconut Coffee or tag us in on Instagram. Links are below.
Tweet to @GoCocoDrinks