31 Days To A #BetterYou
28th December 2016.
It’s 2017, you want to kick the year off to a great start but starting is more often than not the hardest part! Don’t fret, because we are here to help you become a #BetterYou.
How you ask? Simple. Every single day in January we are going to be offering you a fitness or health tip on our Facebook, our Twitter and our Instagram so make sure to get following. But that is not all.
With each fitness tip, we are encouraging you, our lovely GoCoco drinkers, to offer us your own tidbits of fitness advice and in return you can win a case of GoCoco every day! That’s right, 31 chances to win a case of tasty, healthy, thirsty quenching GoCoco!
Here’s what to do:
- We post our daily fitness tip with the tag #BetterYou on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- You reply to the days post with your own fitness advice
- We select the winner at random each day at 4pm and send them a Direct Message so keep your eyes peeled!
- The winner is announced at 5pm and a case of GoCoco is send out the next day.
- If the day is a weekend, the winners from Saturday and Sunday will be announced on Monday morning.
Ready to tackle January with GoCoco? We bet you are! Remember to follow us on all our social media accounts to keep up with our daily tips and increase your chances of winning!
Competition rules are below. Good luck!
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Freedom Brands. (UK).
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Competition runs from January 1st 2017 to January 31st 2017.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Freedom Brands relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s) via social media.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Freedom Brands, Trident House, 175 Renfrew Road, Renfrew, PA3 4EF
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.