Thank You For Being A #BetterYou
3rd February 2017.
Well, we did it! A month of giveaways, a month of healthy choices, a month of motivation!
A big thank you to everyone who took part in the #BetterYou month. We appreciate all the things you shared with us! We've compiled a "Best Of" collection to show all the different kinds of advice you gave us on Twitter.
— Leah~** (@Mayorion2012) January 22, 2017
— lisa williams (@pinkwinkgirly) January 21, 2017
— angela farrey (@baaaf459) January 20, 2017
— emma✨ (@vhappyem) January 20, 2017
— Ezzie Marie ? (@ezziemakeup) January 20, 2017
— Joanne Bean (@plantbased_bean) January 18, 2017
— Bharat Mistry (@bsm139) January 14, 2017
Let's not stop at January. Continue your push to a #BetterYou in February, March and beyond and keep us posted with your great tips and advice!Read More
Week 3 of #BetterYou with GoCoco
23rd January 2017.
Where has the time gone?! Week 3 is in the books. What a week it's been. Everyone has been chipping in with great #BetterYou advice. From fitness to food, you have done us so proud, we love you.
Here a few of the highlights:
@GoCocoDrinks I make sure i turn all devices off half an hour before bed, have a hot drink and read a book to help me unwind and drift off!
— Rebecca (@RebeccaAomame) January 16, 2017
@GoCocoDrinks Ensure you get some good quality protein in you. 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight.
— Jay G (@AtterKing) January 17, 2017
— Joanne Bean (@Beanyjojo) January 18, 2017
— ✾⭐️Nic⭐️✾ (@nikewikewa) January 19, 2017
@GoCocoDrinks Plan out what days to hit the gym to start getting in a routine! Challenge yourself with small goals to keep motivation high!
— Laura ? (@ferrerorocker) January 20, 2017
— Leah~** (@Mayorion2012) January 21, 2017
— Ezzie Marie ? (@ezziemakeup) January 22, 2017
We've got just over a week to go until the end of January. So let's finish strong and keep this going into February.Read More
Week 2 of #BetterYou with GoCoco
16th January 2017.
Week 2 of January down and we are going strong! Another great week of #BetterYou advice from everyone on social media! Down below are some of the winners from this week that were announced on Twitter. Our previous weeks winners are in the following blog.
@GoCocoDrinks The person in our family who trains the longest in the gym have immunity from washing up for the following week
— Alex (@Cooking_a_storm) January 9, 2017
— Rita Mistry (@RitaMistry) January 10, 2017
@GoCocoDrinks I hate mountain climbers they are tough!
— Hannah Igoe (@h_igoe) January 11, 2017
Well done Kirsty, you win today's case of GoCoco! A cool idea, almost like a gym swear jar! pic.twitter.com/YRwBLqHuq0
— ? GoCoco ? (@GoCocoDrinks) January 12, 2017
@GoCocoDrinks Anti-bac wipes to clean the machines before and after using
— Cookie (@gumdropbutton89) January 13, 2017
— Juliette (@clarateddy) January 14, 2017
Thank you to everyone that entered so far. If you didn't see your name, don't fret, there are plenty more chances this month to win a case of GoCoco Coconut Water, the perfect companion to help you be a #BetterYou.Read More
31 Days To A #BetterYou
28th December 2016.
It’s 2017, you want to kick the year off to a great start but starting is more often than not the hardest part! Don’t fret, because we are here to help you become a #BetterYou.
How you ask? Simple. Every single day in January we are going to be offering you a fitness or health tip on our Facebook, our Twitter and our Instagram so make sure to get following. But that is not all.
With each fitness tip, we are encouraging you, our lovely GoCoco drinkers, to offer us your own tidbits of fitness advice and in return you can win a case of GoCoco every day! That’s right, 31 chances to win a case of tasty, healthy, thirsty quenching GoCoco!
Here’s what to do:
- We post our daily fitness tip with the tag #BetterYou on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- You reply to the days post with your own fitness advice
- We select the winner at random each day at 4pm and send them a Direct Message so keep your eyes peeled!
- The winner is announced at 5pm and a case of GoCoco is send out the next day.
- If the day is a weekend, the winners from Saturday and Sunday will be announced on Monday morning.
Ready to tackle January with GoCoco? We bet you are! Remember to follow us on all our social media accounts to keep up with our daily tips and increase your chances of winning!
Competition rules are below. Good luck!
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Freedom Brands. (UK).
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Competition runs from January 1st 2017 to January 31st 2017.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Freedom Brands relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s) via social media.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Freedom Brands, Trident House, 175 Renfrew Road, Renfrew, PA3 4EF
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
A #BetterYou in 2017
28th December 2016.
January is a tough month. Everyone is saying "New Year and New Me". Instagram goes into over drive with all your fitness friends showing off their new gear at the gym and it seems everyone meal preps…for at least the first week.
It’s a tough month, but it doesn’t have to be. We here at GoCoco understand that we all need a kick up the backside (or motivation to others) to get your fitness goals on track. That’s why each day in January, we are going to be offering up a daily fitness and health tip for you to check out and try to use. Some might fit your goals, some might not, but we want you to get motivated.
That’s not all. We also will be giving you motivation and advice from our brand ambassadors. These athletes and trainers know what it takes to reach goals and sustain success.
As well as our great motivational advice, why not try some of our new weekly recipes using, you guessed it, GoCoco coconut water.
2016, a year many of us would like to forget. 2017 is your clean slate and January is the best time to start. Let's get cracking!Read More
Jamie Lloyd's 11 Top Tips to Survive Festive Season
24th December 2014.
The holiday season is full of temptations, so we asked trainer and Go Coco fan Jamie Lloyd what he does to survive the festivities. Here's what he had to say!Read More
Ruben Tabares & Go Coco #MadeOfGreat
17th November 2014.
Ruben Tabares recently invited Go Coco to join him during a fitness sessions so we could see just what it takes t be #MadeOfGreat.Read More
Why is it important to keep hydrated?
22nd July 2014.
For the majority of people, you sweat when you exercise, especially if you have had an intense session. This causes you to lose fluid, which you will need to recover from.Read More